The Full Moon will illuminate in Virgo on March 12, 2017, shining a light on personal relationships. The energy will encourage you to set more clear boundaries with others and ask yourself, how deep is your love? The emphasis is highlighted by Venus Retrograde in impatient Aries from March 4th to mid-April 2017. Pushing you to keep it real, either get it together, or you need to let it go.
Venus Retrograde in Aries will play a starring role in March, and its arch nemesis will be the Full Moon in Virgo. Aries wants you to hurry up, and Virgo will want you to slow down.
The Full in Virgo plays the role of the teacher, helping you to identify and articulate what your emotional needs are and where they are not getting met.
In Aries, love is passionate and direct and this March; you may find yourself more impatient and unwilling to sit back and wait for change. In matters of the heart, you will fell a need to be in the driver’s seat and want to race to the finish line. The Full Moon in Virgo will keep you grounded and help fasten your emotional seatbelt, so you don’t crash and burn.
Other spiritual effects that the Full Moon will have under the influence of practical Virgo is the desire to make amends. It’s a perfect time to solve communication problems with family and friends, work on forgiveness, heal and let the past ago.
Another important astrological focus of the Full Moon in Virgo is your personal health. It’s time to ask yourself, how are you feeling? Why not make a new commitment to healing your mind, body, and spirit?
Other astrological effects to be aware of is a significant development in your personal relationships is likely to occur over the next 3 to 6 months. The intensity of last months eclipse in February 2017 may have given you the emotional push you needed to move forward and let the past go.
Our final horoscope prediction and advice for March 2017 don’t lose focus on what’s most important. Don’t get caught up in the chase and the conquest. A loving and long lasting relationship takes time and commitment. Venus Retrograde in Aries may push your desires to the front, but the Full Moon in Virgo will allow you to make more mindful choices in life that should lead to a happier future.
- FULL MOON Aries Horoscope Predictions: Rips the Emotional Covers Off in October
- VIRGO NEW MOON Horoscope Predictions: Letting Go of the Past, Setting Sail for the New Year
- CHARLES ESTEN: Happy Birthday to Nashville Star, Astrology Horoscope Predictions for 2018
- BACHELOR Predictions: Arie Luyendyk Jr. Spoilers, Rumors and Love Astrology Profile
- BACHELOR Spoilers and Predictions: Arie Luyendyk Jr. Racy Past, Peter Kraus Shocked and Sad He Wasn’t Picked!
- Top 10 Vacation Spots for Spiritual Vortexes and Sacred Sites in the USA
- LOVE AND HIP HOP Atlanta: Rasheeda Frost Talks Love and Separation With Husband Kirk
- REAL HOUSEWIVES of ATLANTA Spoilers: Chateau Sheree’s New Felon Fiancee, Kenya Married, Cynthia Love Predictions!