Former Bachelorette Trista Sutter said “I do” to her husband Ryan nine years ago and the couple are still crazy in love. Dedicated to her marriage and two children, our Scorpio girl has some advice for Bachelor Sean and Bachelorette Desiree on how to make your relationship last. In a recent article with Parade, here’s what love advice Trista had to give.
Marriage is suppose to be forever, hopeful couples get hitched every day with the intentions of sharing their lives together. For Bachelor Sean and Bachelorette Desiree, fans might wonder if they really want to find love or are only interested in fame. After all for a lucky few, appearing on the popular dating show can make you a millionaire instantly over night. Just ask Sean Lowe.
For Bachelorette Trista and Ryan, fans fell in love with the couple immediately. They gave millions of women hope that fairytales do exist. Making us think, we all must have a Prince Charming waiting for us somewhere. Hopefully, dressed up like a fireman and looking like Ryan Sutter.
Of course, life is not all about exotic holidays and first impression roses. In the real world, you have bills to pay, kids to feed and you have to deal with the day to day struggles of life.
For Trista Ryan, she has some “big sister” advice for Bachelor Sean and Bachelorette Desiree. Here’s what she had to say. (Are you listening Sean?)
1. Above all else, make your relationship a priority.
2. Do not waste any more time living separate lives…you are committed to each other, so commit to living in the same space, or at least the same city.
3. Try to focus on what’s real and not what was reality TV.
4. Act like “normal” traditional newlyweds and set up appointments for premarital counseling a few months before the wedding. It is something that we didn’t do, but from what I understand, it is an excellent way to actually get to know each other on a level that you wouldn’t otherwise…especially on reality TV.
5. Enjoy yourselves!!! Take time to smell all the roses that will surely come your way, but enjoy them together and don’t get caught up in the hype.
6. You were open. You were honest. Now, just continue that trend and keep communicating.
7. Be grateful. I’m sure there are things that you would change about your words or actions on the show, but if you focus on the positive and look to the future with a heart full of gratitude, you will find you will have a life full of even more blessings.
For Trista Sutter a Scorpio like Sean Lowe, they may face some love challenges in 2013 and 2014. For Trista, she may want to branch out when it comes to career, she loves being a mom but may want to get back in to television. She’s a passionate girl and may feel bored.
Sean Lowe, Hollywood has our big Texas stud enthralled. He has so many opportunities thrown at him, we think marriage is the last thing on his mind. It’s prudent to wait but will Catherine feel left out. That’s definitely something both Bachelor Sean and his girl need to address. Otherwise, we see someone broken hearted.
Either way, Astrochicks predicts an intense year for lovers. Either you’re breaking up or getting married. Stay tuned.