Sheree Whitfield, star of Real Housewives of Atlanta may be upset about Bob not paying child support, but our girl is hardly broke. In fact, she received a pretty hefty settlement when she divorced former NFL star, Bob Whitfield. Now, she’s back in court trying to get more money from her ex husband. What did Sheree get? Check it out.
In the initial settlement, the court granted Real Housewives Sheree Whitfield was the following.
- A Lump sum of 775,000 USD
- A yearly amount of 113,422 USD from the retirement funds of Bob
- A monthly child support of 2,142.87 USD
- No spousal support
- The Georgia Supreme Court asked Sheree and her children to vacate the residence in Sandy Springs, GA (this is to the north of Atlanta), that is estimated at 2.6 million USD
- Sheree was awarded primary custody of the 2 children who were aged 8 and 11 at the time of the divorce
- 250,000 USD of the 401(k) plan of Bob
- 2006 Range Rover Sport
- The court awarded Bob almost all the real estate (inclusive of 4 homes) as well as the recording studio “Patchwerks”. This studio was established by Bob
Basically, our Real Housewives Sheree blew threw a million dollars over the last few years, PLUS what she makes on the reality show. It’s rumored she’s paid $30k per episode plus appearance, our girl is making about $500k per year.
In the latest episode of Real Housewives, Phaedra Parks was outsmarted by Bob who filed to have his child support reduced since he’s now retired? Granted he should have to pay Sheree back child support but not necessarily $2.7k per month, when she’s already getting $115k per year from his retirement. How much money does that girl need?
If Sheree’s smart, she should quit wasting her money on stuff she doesn’t need. She should save it for her kids college and invest it in a business that will actually make her a return, like NeNe Leakes did. After all, the Real Housewives of Atlanta money isn’t going to last forever. She may have a few good years left but after that she needs to save for a rainy day. Wishing her the best.