SANDRA BULLOCK and JESSE JAMES Beach House, Real Estate Pictures Inside $6 Million Dollar Home!
Sandra Bullock’s and Jesse James love nest in Sunset Beach has been put on the market for $6.75 million. The home was originally purchased in 2003 by Jesse James BEFORE he married Sandra Bullock. Jesse James has decided to sell his beach home so he can move to Austin and be closer to his soon to be ex wife. I guess, Jesse James hasn’t given up hope that they might be able to reconcile someday.
A beautiful oceanfront California beach home, Sandra Bullock and Jesse James home features a warm and inviting living room that overlooks the ocean.
The house is listed by Realtor Chuck Buscemi and highlights of the mansion include:
- The house, on a 40-foot by 90-foot corner lot, was remodeled from the ground up in 2002.
- The home has 4 bedrooms with in-suite baths plus a powder room and a large media room.
- There’s a glass-enclosed swimming pool with ambient mood lighting.
- The master bath shower has glass walls, for ocean views.
- A 3-car garage has a built-in tool crib and space for an extra car or workshop.
- As you might expect, the home has a “state of the art surveillance system with multiple security cameras, professional quality video and audio systems throughout.”
Not sure how quickly the house will sell, the market is still pretty soft in Orange County. Sunset Beach is a uber cool community and very private. It’s just a heartbeat away from Huntington Beach and a fave place for the tattoo crowd.
On a side note, Sandra Bullock accepted a Guys Choice Awards for “Entertainer of the Year” was in good spirits and will accept another award tonight at the MTV Movie Awards. Looking hot in a tight black leather dress, our Leo girl is loving all the attention and the warm reception fans have given her. Jesse James on the other hand, continues to keep a low profile and is focused on rebuilding his life. As the song goes, “Love Stinks” sometimes.