REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA, a Tearful Kandi Burruss Says One Last Goodbye to A.J. Jewell!!!
Poor Kandi Burruss, she is staying strong, after losing her ex fiance, A.J. Jewell, to a senseless fight outside a strip club. The funeral was held on friday, October 9th, at Ray of Hope Christian Church in Decatur, Georgia.
The funeral was attend by her castmates, Ne Ne Leakes, Lisa Wu Hartwell, Kim Zolciak and Dwight Eubanks to show their love an support for their heartbroken friend.
Clearly shaken, Burruss said at the funeral, “A.J. had the best. He has three beautiful daughters and three beautiful sons to carry on his name.” Son Ashley Jewell III said, “You will always be in my heart.” Later that evening she wrote:
“AJ had a beautiful home going today. So many people came to show their love. It was emotional of course but great to c every1 come 2gether” wrote Kandi Burrus on Oct 9th from web
They also tweeted the following comments on their Twitter page.
- Kandi Burruss: “Tommorow is going to be hard. Thanks for the prayers. You all have been lifting my spirits daily.”
- Ne Ne Leakes: “In the car headed to the funeral” and afterwards, “Sad sad day!”
- Kim Zolciak: “Tonight and tomorrow is NOT going to be easy. Please keep Kandi in your prayers.”
- Lisa Wu Hartwell: “Headed to AJ’s funeral. RIP AJ. He will be missed.”
- Dwight Eubanks: “Heartfelt condolences to Kandi and the Jewell family. Particular love and support to the children of AJ. May God bless and keep all of you through this difficult transition.”
Thoughts and prayers go out to A.J.’s family and friends.