On a daily basis, fans and sources email me rumors about the Bachelor and Bachelorette. Here are just a few.
1. Deanna, Holly, and Richard Mathy attended a Seth McFarlane party over the weekend. True or False.
True, they Twittered about it on their page.
2. Over the weekend, Jesse Csincsak attended Kendra Wilkinson’s wedding at the Playboy Mansion. He was one of the bridesmaids dates. True or False.
True, I got the info straight from the source.
3. Reality Steve’s informant/source is Jeremy Cade. True or False?
Maybe. My sources say he is and it is plausible since he knows everyone in Dallas. According to RS, he knows someone on production. Seriously, if that’s true, I think ABC would have fired them a long time ago. You decide.
4. Jeremy and Holly are attending Chris Bradshaw’s wedding together and supposedly is bride to be is not happy. True or False?
I think true about going to the wedding, whether or not his new wifey poo cares, who knows.
5. Who is Deanna’s new mystery guy Vegas? I have seen a picture of the two and he looks Italian. The tall, dark, and handsome type. He looks like a club promoter or something. Who knows? I have seen the picture but decided not to post it. True or false?
True, I have the rumored photo of Deanna and her guy. She looks very happy.
6. Which former Bachelorette (male) star had a threesome with a couple of girls from Matt’s Bachelor season? True or false?
This is suppose to be definitely true. You will have to figure out who the three are.
7. Did Brad’s ex-girlfriend also date Wes Hayden of this seasons Bachelorette. True or False?
Supposedly this is true. I guess if you live in Texas you’re bound to be chosen for the Bachelor or Bachelorette, or date someone on it.
8. Does Ed on this season of the Bachelorette have a girlfriend back in Chicago? True or False.
True, if you believe Reality Steve.
In a way, I hope they pick a brand new Bachelor NOT from Texas, nor does he know anyone from Dallas. I liked it when it was someone who had a little money and was somewhat exciting. The show’s starting to turn into a high end “Blind Date” reality series.