The filming of Bachelor 13 began in October, 2008. I wonder if Deanna told Jason FIRST that she thought she made a mistake about Jesse. Tacky, tacky. It sure looks that way. Deanna in my opinion, is definitely the most hated reality star in America. She would make a great soap opera villain. Wait, she already is one.
Here are some of the top rumors on various message boards. Note: they may or may not be true:
1. Did Deanna ask Jason to take her back? My opinion: Maybe. Although, it looks like she’s there to offer “wedding advice” because “hey, she’s the wedding host of Getting Married.” She’s a bride and groom’s best friend, blah, blah.
2. Will Jason’s ex wife make a guest appearance on the show? My opinion: No, not unless they want to give Jason a nervous breakdown.
3. Did Stephanie dump her boyfriend to appear on the show? My opinion: I think this one may be true. Although she’s a widow, in her mind Jason is her “Prince Charming.”
4. Did Megan make it to the final four? My opinion: Yuck, I hope not. She’s pretty but that girl has a mouth like a truck driver.
5. Is Melissa in the final two? My opinion: I think so. In the previews, it looks like she is in New Zealand with him. Also, on the message board, Fans of Reality TV: one of her “co-workers” posted that she came back to work on December 3rd.
6. Why did he give Nikki the first impression rose? My opinion: She’s this seasons Jeremy or Grant: good looking, and the “perfect catch.” Eventually he will get bored with her and be more attracted to Molly and Melissa’s spunky personality.
I like that ABC has spiced the show up a bit, more drama. I wonder if Jesse will show up as well? Give advice, etc. I’m glad that Jesse has moved on and is dating Holly. Lets PRAY that Jason kicks Deanna to the curb. Stay tuned.